like us on Facebook

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

IS THIS ME?

IS THIS ME?
Kindly help me ask
Don’t try to provide an answer
Cos you’ll be tempted to say YES!
And that is what your eyes see
I don’t know myself anymore
I used to be stubborn, strong-willed and adamant
Now I am weak
A young dame has softened me
Can’t deny that she’s a delight to behold
Or that I’m in love with her
Yet for reasons beyond comprehension
We’ve never agreed
Always on collision course
I’m not sure I can help it
I feel lonely and weak
Everybody loves me, yet hers is what I see
Without hers, I feel unloved and rejected
Crowd mill around me
Yet her absence makes the crowd lose essence
Oh LORD! Please come to my rescue
Please intervene....................

No comments: